SilverCrest SL65

Discussion in 'TiVo Series 1 - UK' started by Jon DRAPER, Sep 11, 2005.

1. Jon DRAPER

Jon DRAPER New Member

Sep 9, 2005

Advertisements

Anyone out there know what IR code you should use for the SilverCrest SL65 Satellite set top box? It was bought from Lidl and is a great little box but I want to use it with my TIVO and there is no listing for that brand in the guided set-up. The box is manufactured by Comag in Germany. Again no listing for Comag in the guided set-up. Any help would be apreciated.

2. mrtickle

mrtickle Active Member

Aug 26, 2001
    Birmingham, UK
    Unfortunately the only satellite platform the UK TiVo service supports is the Sky platform.

3. Jon DRAPER

Jon DRAPER New Member

Sep 9, 2005
    Thanks for that. This satellite receiver is looking at the Astra 2D satellite and so in essence is a Sky Freesat unit. All I need the Tivo to do is change the channel. I can manually change channel numbers so the box interacts with the Tivo. I guess I will need to go through every code and just hope I find one that works. I have spoken to the Tivo helpline - hopefully they will add the box details eventually.

4. AngLakpa

AngLakpa New Member

Mar 13, 2006
    Did you ever find a code to get Tivo to change channel on the SilverCrest SL65 ? I have the same box and haven't found a code yet.