Shows not loading on bolt box and bolt vox mini

Discussion in 'TiVo Bolt DVR/Streamer' started by 02146BoltVOX, Feb 11, 2019.

1. 02146BoltVOX

02146BoltVOX New Member

Dec 12, 2018
    When I select a show from my shows it takes like 5 min to load up the screen where the seasons episodes are displayed. Everything else works fine. Streaming apps, live tv, show playback is all fine but when loading up the play screen it takes 5-10 min to load. Sometimes it doesn’t load at all. All the other screens load fine. I tried resetting. This is after 3 months of working with my cable company and an fcc complaint to get the cable card/TA to work. Everything worked great for a month. Frustrating. Any help is appreciated.

2. HerronScott

HerronScott Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2002
    Staunton, VA
    Sorry no one has replied yet but sounds like a really odd problem if streaming and all else is working well. First suspicion would be the unit having issues pulling any new images/show information from the Internet when you select the show (TiVo uses Akamai for CDN) but you indicated streaming was working well so Internet access would appear to be OK.

Scott

krkaufman likes this.
  3. 02146BoltVOX

02146BoltVOX New Member

Dec 12, 2018
    It resolved itself after a few days. Was really odd considering everything else worked fine.

HerronScott likes this.
  4. 02146BoltVOX

02146BoltVOX New Member

Dec 12, 2018
    Thanks for your help

5. 02146BoltVOX

02146BoltVOX New Member

Dec 12, 2018
    I did delete a lot of my shows from the iPhone app to see if that would help fix it. I’m not sure if it did or not.

6. HerronScott

HerronScott Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2002
    Staunton, VA
    I wouldn't have expected that to have any effect. We generally tend to run almost full with a backlog of shows and movies to watch.

Scott