"She's not a CHRISTIAN- AAAAAAA"

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by ghettoblaster, Nov 10, 2005.

1. Nov 10, 2005 #1 of 100
    ghettoblaster

ghettoblaster is a boombox

Mar 31, 2002
    United...

Advertisements

Did anyone see this Trading Spouses? I haven't seen a thread on it.

That woman was CRAAAZZY.

"It's dark-sided!!!"

[​IMG]

2. Nov 10, 2005 #2 of 100
    JFriday

JFriday "Just The Facts"

Mar 20, 2002
    Bay Area
    She sure was. The whole family looked at her like she had finally lost it. Funny once the camera's were off she changed her tune.

3. Nov 10, 2005 #3 of 100
    Bob_Newhart

Bob_Newhart My Custom User Title

Jul 14, 2004
    Houston
    Don't suppose she coulda just been playing up for the camera, do you?

4. Nov 10, 2005 #4 of 100
    phluffhead

phluffhead New Member

Sep 14, 2004
    Boston, MA
    This woman was ridiculous, not to mention that Fox had been hyping that breakdown for months, and it ended up being the last 5 minutes of a two part episode. But back to Margret, she wanted nothing to do with the money till she found out that $20,000 was allocated to her so that she could get her gastric bypass surgery, then she accepted the money. Plus the fact that she wouldn't hear any other points of view other than her own, Jesus or nothing. I am glad though that the two older girls got money so taht they could get their own place away from psycho. I can't stand closed minded Jesus freaks, that believe that only the Christian religions are the ones that should be practiced. This is why we have a Constitution that includes freedom of religion. Have an open mind and accept more than one idea!!!!

5. Nov 10, 2005 #5 of 100
    Mikkel_Knight

Mikkel_Knight New Member

Aug 6, 2002
    Rochester, MN

Advertisements

Anyone wish that they did a "2 weeks later" recap?

I also wish that they'd go back and get opinions on how she behaved once the show aired. This disgusting fat unGodly ***** says she was "Ambushed" by the 'dark arts psychic' and how her pseudo-husband was "forcing" her to do stuff. Horse-apples! I'm glad that the new-age mother was kind and loving. Shows how some people are so blinded by their religion that they become so diametrically opposed to what they are supposed to be.

I sincerely hope with all my heart that this fat disgusting freak of God dies a long drawn out painful death and then actually gets an audience with the Lord where He specifically casts her out of heaven into the darkest pits of hell.

"This was a test for me" and "I'm a spiritual warrior for God". Yeah - it was a test for you alright... one that you failed miserably. You were SUPPOSED to love the family you were sent to. Not vilify them.

Thanks for playin' but you've just proven that the "Christian Freaks" are a thousand times worse than the "New Age Freaks".

Burn in hell, Margaret...

6. Nov 10, 2005 #6 of 100
    jlmitnick

jlmitnick New Member

Jul 20, 2005
    That was pretty ridiculous. I'm guessing this was filmed before Hurricane Katrina. I wonder if the destruction of New Orleans (where she's from) did anything to shake her belief that she is a warrior of God.

7. Nov 10, 2005 #7 of 100
    SR2

SR2 New Member

Apr 21, 2005
    What does the Constitution have to do with how individuals think and feel about religion? Pretty much nothing at all.

I do like the way you mention "open mind" and "acceptance," just after saying you "can't stand" a particular group that practices its religion. Pretty funny!

Reminds me of a good line -- "Intolerance will not be tolerated."

8. Nov 10, 2005 #8 of 100
    yaddayaddayadda

yaddayaddayadda New Member

Apr 8, 2003
    Fort Mill, SC
    Classic

And it's "dorksided" tm TWOP

And on a plus side, I'm able now to rebuke all things I don't want to do.

9. Nov 10, 2005 #9 of 100
    transpizzle

transpizzle Fauxmosexual

Nov 6, 2003
    USA
    This woman pissed me off to no end!

I hope she dies on the freakin' operating table while using all of her dork sided money to have the jesus fat pumped out of her.

And yes, I meant dork sided because that ****** couldn't speak correctly.

10. Nov 10, 2005 #10 of 100
    transpizzle

transpizzle Fauxmosexual

Nov 6, 2003
    USA
    Lol, so you heard dork sided too? :p

11. Nov 10, 2005 #11 of 100
    nataylor

nataylor Curiously Strong TCF Club

Apr 26, 2000
    Houston, TX
    Truly classic television... one for the ages!

12. Nov 10, 2005 #12 of 100
    JFriday

JFriday "Just The Facts"

Mar 20, 2002
    Bay Area
    Next weeks mom sure makes up for having to look at that pig the past 2 weeks.

13. Nov 10, 2005 #13 of 100
    transpizzle

transpizzle Fauxmosexual

Nov 6, 2003
    USA
  14. Nov 10, 2005 #14 of 100
    Dmon4u

Dmon4u Unresponsive User

Jul 15, 2000
    PA
    She'd make a great Poster Child for the PTC !

15. Nov 10, 2005 #15 of 100
    phluffhead

phluffhead New Member

Sep 14, 2004
    Boston, MA
    The Constitution grants Americans the right to practice any religion they see fit, that being Christian or Astrology or Buddhism, etc. But this woman would not accept anything other than her beliefs, I truely believe that if this woman had her way all religions would be banished accept for hers.

What I "can't stand" is people that will not be open to even hearing another idea. The New Age husband would try to get her to just accept something new and she would brush it of as blasphomy and would stop him dead in his tracks by saying that she did not feel comfortable talking about it. And the husband being kind enough to back down every time just pissed me off. Its not that I can't stand a particular group that practices its religion its the fact that some people, including this woman, believe that their religion is the "right one" and will not be open to new ideas or a different perspective.

I really hope that this woman got her surgery before the hurricane hit just so that winds would be able to lift her and blow her out to sea where just before she drowned she was bitten by a shark, stung by jellyfish, and electricuted by electric eels.

16. Nov 10, 2005 #16 of 100
    SR2

SR2 New Member

Apr 21, 2005
    Again, the Constitution has absolutely nothing to do with the issue. Is anyone getting arrested? Did the government pass a law on this TV show and infringes on any rights? I have no idea where this comes in.

I did not see the show so I don't know what the woman did, but again, I do know that your post is clearly a complaint that the woman is practicing her religion. Thus, you are doing exactly what you are complaining about.

Basically, you just said that you can't stand certain groups because of their beliefs.

"Intolderance will not be tolerated!"

Beyond all that, the idea of being "open to all beliefs" is pretty illogical. I can "believe" that Sen. Hillary Clinton is a very large black man from Sweden. However, I'd rather try to learn the truth and go with that. Beliefs don't change the truth.

17. Nov 10, 2005 #17 of 100
    jlmitnick

jlmitnick New Member

Jul 20, 2005
    SR2, I think if you had seen the show you'd know what phluffhead was trying to say. This woman was absolutely insane. She forced the family that she was staying with to go to church. I wonder what would have happened if she were placed in a Jewish or atheist family. The constitution guarentees freedom of speech (and by extension, freedom of religion), however, if she had it her way, she would abolish that amendment and force everyone to be fanatical christians.

If not for the fact that she is a disgusting fat beast and can't even really move around that much without hyperventilating, she probably would become violent. She claimed to be a "warrior of God" and she was glad that she planted the seeds of christianity into the minds of the children in the other family.

18. Nov 10, 2005 #18 of 100
    Trebor1

Trebor1 New Member

Apr 29, 2004
    Beliefs don't change the truth.

and the truth is not based on beliefs.....yours ,mine or anyone elses

19. Nov 10, 2005 #19 of 100
    ghettoblaster

ghettoblaster is a boombox

Mar 31, 2002
    United...
    If their beliefs are to belittle and condemn other people's beliefs, then yes, he can't stand them.

Reminds me of another quote, "If only closed minds came with closed mouths."

20. Nov 10, 2005 #20 of 100
    phluffhead

phluffhead New Member

Sep 14, 2004
    Boston, MA
    Thank you. I think all of us that saw this episode can at least agree that this woman was off her rocker.