1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sherlock - 1/1/17

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by jasonander, Dec 21, 2016.

1. jasonander

jasonander Member

Jan 9, 2005
    My old OnePass for "Masterpiece Mystery" is not picking up the return of new episodes of Sherlock, returning on January 1, 2017. The new guide data has it labelled as "Sherlock on Masterpiece" and I had to create a new OnePass to get it to record the new episodes.

2. bobfrank

bobfrank Member

Mar 17, 2005
    All of the Masterpiece shows seem have gone to the naming pattern of xxxx on Masterpiece. My solution has been to set up a Wish List for Masterpiece and keep checking it to see if any new or old series show up. Then I create a new One Pass.

3. sar840t2

sar840t2 Member

Mar 1, 2003
    Edmonds,...
    I do something similar - I have a wish list for "on masterpiece" that does not record and which I check periodically. Any series that I want gets a OnePass created, and any series I don't want gets added as an exclusion to the wishlist so I don't have to keep wading through them in the wishlist's "upcoming" list.

4. javabird

javabird Active Member

Oct 12, 2006
    Seattle
    Thanks, I fixed my OP for this.

The previous OP had a feature that would allow you to set a OP up to 6 months in advance, even if the episodes weren't available yet. I've noticed the new Rovi guide doesn't seem to be doing that anymore.

5. jth tv

jth tv Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2014
    Guide is Seriously messed here in Los Angeles, Antenna.

Says Frontline is from 8-10 while Also saying Sherlock is 9-10:36 and has a To Be Annouced at 10-11. Multiple shows at the same time on the same channel, must by time travel. Explore has two shows at the same time for "7:36", Sherlock and Great Performances.

KOCE website says Sherlock 9pm, repeated at 10:37