Shameless "A Beautiful Mess" 1/29/2012 *spoilers*

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Kamakzie, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Kamakzie

Kamakzie Are you serious bro?

Jan 7, 2004
    MI
    That was hilarious at the beginning with Fionna running from that Craig guys wife! Fionna is a fast one! Then the bomb shell at the end that Lip got Karen pregnant!

2. tiams

tiams New Member

Apr 19, 2004
    Or Frank did.

3. Kamakzie

Kamakzie Are you serious bro?

Jan 7, 2004
    MI
    Hmmm that was in the winter time I think. Seems to long ago to be him. I guess anything is possible though.

4. Gerryex

Gerryex Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2004
    Land O...
    I watched the whole episode and I didn't think I dozed off but I don't remember that! Did she tell him when she was beating him up by the pool? Could someone please describe the scene where she tells him.

Thanks,
    Gerry

5. mwhip

mwhip All better

Jul 22, 2002
    Dallas
    She is beating him up by the pool and tells him to stay away from her and Jody and he will not be involved with the baby.

Well I guess the women on this show got some reprieve for all the nudity they show. Too much dong for me though. :D

6. TIVO_GUY_HERE

TIVO_GUY_HERE I miss the ocean

Jul 10, 2000
    Dallas Texas
    That wheel falling from the sky was too funny,i replayed that a dozen times

7. aadam101

aadam101 Tell me a joke

Jul 14, 2002
    Massachusetts
    I didn't expect Fiona to run. She has always been tough. Maybe she only ran because the woman had a baby and Fiona knew she wasn't going to fight a woman holding a baby.

I did have to laugh when Frank and Fiona were both hiding under the table. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

8. Agatha Mystery

Agatha Mystery Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2002
    BFE, So....
    I think Fiona ran because she realized how much her life is f-ed up this summer. She made a bad choice, and it caught up to her. She's trying to be a 'dude' to forget about Steve and it isn't happening.

Frank hurting his eye was awesome. He so deserved it.

As far as Lip getting Karen pregnant - it's possible. I felt sorry for Karen a couple of episodes ago (the' plowing the back fields' scene) because she looked so depressed. It was obvious that she was just doing it because she felt like that's what her friendship with Lip was, and not for any other reason. Sex addicts anonymous makes sense for her. Before, she always seemed to enjoy doing what she did, but that scene was just sad and depressing.

And now she might be pregnant? Poor Karen. And, yes, I agree that the baby can't be Frank's, as he slept with her before her dad killed himself (by jumping into the ice hole). She's too small not to be showing if she were that pregnant.

Poor Debbie. She's trying to turn herself into Fiona, mostly (although she does seem to be upset about Fiona having sex with a married man). She's trying to be a grownup when she needs to be a kid.

Their lives suck.

9. dimented

dimented Comfortably Numb TCF Club

May 21, 2003
    Somewhere...
    I agree with you about Fiona Agatha. I took it as she was running because she was not going to stay and fight when she absolutely 100% knows she was in the wrong for doing what she did. She just wanted to run away from all of the bad decisions she has been making.