Series 3 won't get season passes

Discussion in 'TiVo Series3 HDTV DVRs' started by meBigGuy, Jan 19, 2018.

1. meBigGuy

meBigGuy New Member

Feb 23, 2007

Advertisements

My series 3 HD no longer shows the option to get a season pass for a show.

My todo list is empty, and shows that should have recorded say (in the history)

"This show will not be recorded because it was scheduled with a TIVO Plus service feature"

Just happened today.

The existing season pass list is still there.

What is going on?

2. meBigGuy

meBigGuy New Member

Feb 23, 2007
    The todo list showed up (It was gone for a while after a reboot) and the season pass option missing was because I was on a movie.

But, the "This show will not be recorded because it was scheduled with a TIVO Plus service feature" problem still bothers me. I missed a couple of 1 time shows because of that.

3. Teeps

Teeps Well-Known Member

Aug 16, 2001
    Torrance,Cal...
    The only way to insure that tivo will record what you want (expect) is to validate the ToDo list.
    I have experienced many instances where a program I wanted (expected) to be recorded was not on the ToDo list.
    I had to manually enforce the recording request.

4. NorthAlabama

NorthAlabama tabasco rules

Apr 19, 2012
    sweet home, al
    do you see any instances of "tba" or "to be announced" for channels in the guide?

5. rdrrepair

rdrrepair Bill Knapp

Nov 24, 2006
    845 New York

Advertisements

Does your season pass have a computer icon next to it?

6. HerronScott

HerronScott Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2002
    Staunton, VA
    Sounds like a service issue where the TiVo didn't have the correct service level associated. Some users have reported "losing" lifetime service but a reboot/service connection fixed it. I don't suppose you noted what the account line indicated on the System information page when this was happening?

Scott