Season Passes on the Wrong Channel

Discussion in 'TiVo Premiere DVRs' started by bnl777, Jan 24, 2012.

1. bnl777

bnl777 New Member

Jan 27, 2002
    I'm having a problem with season passes coming up on the wrong channel.

I cleaned up my season passes recently and it's done this on several season passes.

Example:

I go to our local Fox channel, scroll to House hit record, hit season pass/other options, select to get a season pass, leave at defaults. I go to watch House last night and there is nothing there. Check the season pass and it's set for Oxygen, not Fox. I delete the season pass and do it again, this time paying attention to the channel, it chose a different channel this time, and I manually selected Fox.

It seems like it defaults to whatever channel has that show next, not what channel you chose to record on.

I checked some of my other season passes and they were on the wrong channel as well. I couldn't edit the channel of the season pass once it was setup completely, so I had to delete and redo the other season passes.

Anyone else seen this problem? Is there a setting I can change to tell it to default to the channel I'm telling it to record from?

2. LifeIsABeach

LifeIsABeach Active Member

Feb 28, 2001
    Drexel Hill, PA
    Try this: go to Find by Title and search for House. It should show once in the list for each channel it is shown on. Select the Fox one and set a season pass from there. Good Luck!

3. shamilian

shamilian Member

Mar 26, 2003
    NJ
  4. rainwater

rainwater Active Member

Sep 21, 2004
    When you select Season Pass and other option it defaults to the channel on the next airing. You have to select the channel in the season pass options you want to set it on in order to work.