Season Pass Option Gone

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by Bill Beintema, Jan 22, 2006.

1. Bill Beintema

Bill Beintema New Member

Dec 9, 2004

Advertisements

When I set a program to record I no longer have the "get a season pass" option. What am I doing wrong? I have two TiVos. It works available on one but not the other. I also have two lifetime contracts for the service, one for each unit. When I check my account status is says they are both lifetime contracts

Any help would be appreciated.

Mr. Bill

2. dgh

dgh New Member

Jul 24, 2000
    Are you trying to set a season pass for exactly the same show on both TiVos?

3. Bill Beintema

Bill Beintema New Member

Dec 9, 2004
    No. The Season Pass option isn't even a choice on one of the units when I set a program to record.

Mr. Bill

4. dgh

dgh New Member

Jul 24, 2000
    Try to get a season pass for the same show on the other TiVo. What's the show?

5. Jonathan_S

Jonathan_S Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2001
    Northern...

Advertisements

I think what dgh is aiming at is that unless the guide data shows that the program is part of a series, the TiVo doesn't show a season pass option.

It may be that you were looking for a season pass option for a one-off show (or what the TiVo thinks is a one-off show), and that is why it isn't offering to let you set a season pass.

But checking the identical show on your other TiVo you should be able to determine if the issue is with the show or with one of your TiVos.