Season Pass Not Working

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by Maine Alan, Nov 13, 2016.

1. Maine Alan

Maine Alan New Member

Nov 3, 2016

Advertisements

Somethings "off" with recent guide listings, because some (not all) of my Season Passes are not working. Probably related: when I click "View upcoming episodes", either from the Season Pass screen or from an episode screen for one of the affected shows, NO episodes are displayed, despite the fact that there ARE episodes in the available guide listings.

2. jrtroo

jrtroo Chill- its just TV

Feb 4, 2008
    Chicagoland
    Likely due to the change in guide supply. lots and lots and lots of posts on this.

As with any TiVo issue, first step is a reboot. if no changes, redo those season passes.

3. Nicholsen

Nicholsen New Member

Nov 4, 2007
    I am seeing the same bug. This is something new. Episodes are in the guide, but the season pass reports zero upcoming. I was able to delete the season pass and create a new one, which fixed the problem.

4. worachj

worachj Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2006
    Eagan, MN
    Same problem with season passes. I noticed on my Roamio some channel names have changed.

Example:
    HSTRYHD is now HISTHD-E and
    DSCHD is now TDCHD-E.

Some but not all of my season passes that were created with old name are not recording.

5. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...

Advertisements

Lately you need to watch your To Do List like a hawk (or eagle?)

6. worachj

worachj Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2006
    Eagan, MN
    For people who use kmttg, there is a "Check Onepasses (z)" function that caught some of my problems with season passes.