Season Pass Not in To Do List

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by h0sti1e17, Oct 20, 2011.

1. h0sti1e17

h0sti1e17 New Member

Oct 20, 2011
    I just go a TiVo Premiere since my old HD died. I got everything working and my guide is at least filled in for a week. Yet, my To Do List only shows tomorrow. I don't want to miss anything, but am worried I need to do my season pass all over again. I copied my season pass from my old TiVo online. I did add one show for Sunday to my season pass and it didn't add that either. Is this normal for a new TiVo and it may take a day or two to come in?

Thanks

2. HomeUser

HomeUser Active Member

Jan 12, 2003
    A2 Michigan
    It may take 15 minutes for the season passes to show up when entered on-line you might force a connection to the TiVo service Messages and Settings -> settings -> network -> "Connect to the TiVo Service now"

On your TiVo check for season passes in the season pass manager (Shortcut press '1' while in TiVo Central) if the season passes are there then change the order of one of them to force an early re-sort and the upcoming episodes should populate the ToDo list.

The on-line Season pass manager needs a couple of connections from the TiVo to get the channel list and other information before it is usable. If you create a Season pass locally on the DVR then when the season pass you created shows up in the on-line season pass manager it is ready and you should be able to copy the season passes from the other TiVo.

3. h0sti1e17

h0sti1e17 New Member

Oct 20, 2011
    It has been like this for a few hours. I also have at least a week worth of schedules. Does it still take a couple connections to update the To Do list? All the shows are in my season pass list. Just nothing beyond Friday is scheduled.

4. h0sti1e17

h0sti1e17 New Member

Oct 20, 2011
    I also noticed one other thing. Even though my guide says there are showings for the next week, when I go to my season pass manager it says there are no upcoming showing. But if I manually record each show it is in my to do list.

5. HomeUser

HomeUser Active Member

Jan 12, 2003
    A2 Michigan
    Do you have the season pass set to record new only no repeats?

Change the priority of one of the season pass (move it up or down in the list) this should force it to recalculate.

6. LifeIsABeach

LifeIsABeach Active Member

Feb 28, 2001
    Drexel Hill, PA
    Yes, it takes a long time to index the shows after downloading the information.