Season Pass not getting everything

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by esjones, Jun 23, 2020.

1. esjones

esjones Member

Oct 20, 2007
    We get "Judge Judy" episodes about 6 times a day across two different OTA channels. I want to record them all. I have the Season Pass set for "Recordings Only," New and Repeats, and ALL channels. But the TiVo (6-tuner Roamio) is ignoring one of the channels. How can I diagnose and fix this? Thanks.

2. ThAbtO

ThAbtO TiVoholic by the bay TCF Club

Apr 6, 2000
    SF Bay Area
    There is in the options for 'Everything'. instead of New and repeats.

3. jlb

jlb Go Pats!

Dec 13, 2001
    Burlington, VT
    Yeah, you would want to try setting it to Everything & Duplicates as ThAbtO said. The 28-day rule is probably coming into play.... if there is an episode that was in your To Do list within the past 28 days, it will not record it unless you have the OnePass set to All/with duplicates or whatever the exact wording is....

4. Rick_E

Rick_E New Member

Aug 25, 2019
    I have observed the same issue on Judge Judy, which in my market (San Diego) runs different episodes at the same time on different channels. One of the channels does not record (the same channel/time every day). I deleted all of the Judge Judy one passes and re-entered, which solved it. If that doesn't work try setting up a "manual" recording for the one that is not recording to force it to record.

5. ThAbtO

ThAbtO TiVoholic by the bay TCF Club

Apr 6, 2000
    SF Bay Area
    Another reason some shows didn't record is if there was not a tuner available at the time. Best thing to do is to look at the recording history.