season pass manager will not update

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by occraig, Sep 29, 2007.

1. occraig

occraig New Member

Jul 8, 2007
    I moved from florida to california and changed my to the local cable stations but my season pass manager is still pointing to the channels in florida.... i have done this before and it updated the season pass manager by its self. how do i do it so i dont have to re-enter all the stuff again

thanks

craig

:confused:

2. ZikZak

ZikZak Neurostim Addict

Aug 12, 2002
    Arecibo, PR
    The tivo has no idea that you have moved. How could it possibly? It's a computer!

You need to rerun Guided Setup and tell it where you are living and who your cable provider is.

3. windracer

windracer joined the 10k club

Jan 3, 2003
    St. Pete, FL
    Even after re-running Guided Setup to switch providers (which it sounds like you might have done already), your Season Passes are not automatically switched to the new channels.

Sorry, but you'll have to set them up all over again on the new channels. :( I'm not sure how it "worked before."

4. ZikZak

ZikZak Neurostim Addict

Aug 12, 2002
    Arecibo, PR
    Actually, at least some of them will. Season Passes are channel name (not channel number) specific. Season Passes on the same channel names on the new system will be completely preserved.

5. mick66

mick66 Dirty Burger

Oct 15, 2004
    The 'verse
    and season passes on the local network affiliates (abc, nbc, cbs, fox, cw, etc) will need to be remade.

6. windracer

windracer joined the 10k club

Jan 3, 2003
    St. Pete, FL
    Ok, I stand corrected ... I didn't think it worked that way. :rolleyes: