Season Pass Manager Stopped Working

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by pmswaney, Jul 19, 2007.

1. pmswaney

pmswaney New Member

Jul 19, 2007
    :confused: About one week ago my TiVo stopped recording all shows on my Season Pass Manager. I have checked my To Do List and it says that Nothing is scheduled for all shows. I have tried restarting the recorded, no luck. Is there a fix for this or do I have to change the priority of my show to force scheduling?

2. WayneCarter

WayneCarter Active Member

Mar 16, 2003
    Do the shows you've set up as SPs still show up in the guide with the same names as the SP?

Were the SPs set up for "First run only" and the shows are now in reruns?

3. windracer

windracer joined the 10k club

Jan 3, 2003
    St. Pete, FL
    Is your Guide data current? Has your box been able to make its daily call? Check the System Information screen to see how far your Guide data goes out (although if it was out you'd be getting warning messages).

4. mick66

mick66 Dirty Burger

Oct 15, 2004
    The 'verse
    This happened to my DT Tivo last year. I had to recreate all of my SP's and delete the old ones. The recordings that were made after that were placed in new folders instead of the existing ones. If I MRVed recordings from the old SP and the new SP to another Tivo, they would be placed in the same folder. But if I MRVed them back to the original Tivo, they would be separated again.

5. JimSpence

JimSpence Just hangin'

Sep 19, 2001
    Binghamton, NY
    Try changing one SP priority to force a recalculation.
    Can't hurt.

6. pmswaney

pmswaney New Member

Jul 19, 2007
    My TiVo is up to date on downloading data. I have switched priorities on my current SP and that has worked so far. I understand from a prior post that this is only a short term solution. If it stops scheduling again, I'll try deleting and set up new SP. Thanks for the help.