Season Pass lost sync with program guide - Please help

Discussion in 'DirecTV TiVo Powered PVRs & Receivers' started by ybachar, Aug 16, 2007.

1. ybachar

ybachar New Member

Nov 8, 2003
    Hi,

Today suddenly my HR10-250 Tivo stopped recording , when I looked at the to do list it seems like nothing is scheduled to record and all the shows on the history have a note that that will not record since someone change the recording options.

When I tried to enter a new season pass and I do a search by title I cannot see any of the titles seems like the season pass manager lost it's tv guide sync. I do see a tv guide when I hit the guide button.

One suspicion I have is that there was a maintenance install this morning on my machine and it might have messed up the whole thing.

I tried all the basic staff like restart, power cycle, re-entry of season passes. Nothing helped.

Directv suggest to do a full reset that will erase all of my information, before I plan to do that I would appreciate you help.

Please help (before my wife kills me.... ;) ) I have about 80 season passes ....

Thanks,

Yuval.

2. ybachar

ybachar New Member

Nov 8, 2003
    Hi,

Looks like from some reason it took very long for the season pass to sync up with the guide (over 24 hours) but it's working now.

Thanks,

Yuval. :)

3. rminsk

rminsk TiVoted TiVo User

Jun 4, 2002
    Marina del...
    The reason it took 24 hours is that the new guide data has to be indexed. There is a bug where the DirecTiVo loses sync with the guide data stream. A simple restart will fix the problem but it will take up to 24 hours for the new guide data to be indexed.

4. ybachar

ybachar New Member

Nov 8, 2003
    Thank you