Search broken for anyone else? Service connection issues?

Discussion in 'TiVo Roamio DVRs' started by mvalpreda, Dec 16, 2020.

1. mvalpreda

mvalpreda Member

Nov 12, 2007

Advertisements

Search appears to be broken on both of my 2x Roamio Pros and subsequently on my 4x Minis.
    Predictions is sort of greyed out and shows: There are no Predictions right now because you box is disconnected from the network. To find something to watch, go to My Shows.
    Same with Search: There is a temporary problem with the connection to the TiVo service. Don't worry - we'll have things back to normal shortly C133
    Been like this for a few days. Guide data is updating without issue. Everything is wired or on MoCA.
    Rebooted all devices, tested connections, all seem fine.

2. MrDell

MrDell Active Member

Jul 8, 2012
    Rhode Island
    Posted on another thread to someone who is experiencing the same issues ... my bolt has been acting extremely slow and before a recording starts I get the blue spinning circle for @ 10-15 seconds. Once the recording starts its smooth sailing. Also I have been having some connection problems with TiVo servers. I have had pre roll disabled for some time... not sure if this has something to do with it but I really don’t think so. I am wondering if current updates are causing this issue because all was well until a few weeks ago. Very annoying!!