Scrubs turns 100 (no spoilers, please)

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by cmontyburns, Jan 24, 2006.

1. cmontyburns

cmontyburns Excellent.

Nov 14, 2001
    Houston, TX
    Scrubs airs its 100th episode tonight (January 24, epsiode discussion in another thread). Not bad for a show that hasn't exactly received the best treatment from its network (although then again, it hasn't gotten the worst, either: they're still airing it). Anyway, EW notes that Variety has observed the milestone with no fewer than nine articles on the show in today's edition. I haven't found them all yet, but here are four noted by EW:

One
    Two
    Three
    Four

All of it is good reading for fans of the show, especially this, from the first article:

2. DevdogAZ

DevdogAZ Give 'em Hell, Devils

Apr 16, 2003
    Arizona
    :up:

I love this show, even though this season has been a little off. Hopefully it will find its stride this season and continue for several years.

3. PennVic

PennVic New Member

Jun 21, 2004
    No real spoiler here, Bob Kelso is from where I started College.

Altoona, PA FTW!!

4. spiro improved

spiro improved New Member

Aug 25, 2004
    Maybe this article has already been posted---it covers some of the same ground---but I treasure almost every quote we can get from Sarah---sho seems to keep a low profile for one so talented and beautiful.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr/television/feature_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1001883549

I think I'd feel that way even if I were a lot older and more experienced," she says. "I'm definitely spoiled for the long haul, I'm afraid. To be involved in a show with such amazing writing, that has such a great balance of comedy and drama and deals in real issues as well -- like the drama of losing patients -- I mean, as an actress, you just never get tired of that. Then, to get to work with people you actually get along with and want to hang with -- it's just so rare."

5. cmontyburns

cmontyburns Excellent.

Nov 14, 2001
    Houston, TX
    Well, I hadn't seen it, anyway. Great article -- thanks for sharing it.