Scrubs question

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by MikeMar, Jan 10, 2006.

1. MikeMar

MikeMar Go Pats

Jan 7, 2005
    Boston...
    Not that I'm complaining, by why are they showing another 2 episodes that are both new in one night?

Are they trying to dump all the episodes? or do they just want good ratings for a full hour?

2. Lee L

Lee L Got Basenji?

Oct 1, 2003
    Morrisville, NC
    That is a question I would love to know the answer to as well. I hope they are not dumping it.

3. TheDewAddict

TheDewAddict tciddAweDehT

Aug 21, 2002
    Amsterdam,...
    I think they're filming a full season of episodes, but they just started showing them in Jan. So they're probably doubling up on them so that Scrubs will have it's season finale at the same time as other shows.

Also, isn't NBC the network that will be showing the winter olympics pretty soon? That's a few more weeks of no Scrubs.

4. lambertman

lambertman Incrediburgible

Dec 20, 2002
    Indianapolis...
    After the Olympics, it's expected that there will only be one new ep per week.

5. mrpantstm

mrpantstm Well aren't you

Jan 25, 2005
    Fredericksbu...
    I think they're trying to get new episodes out before the Olympics.

I don't care, I'm happy getting a double dose of goodness on Tuesdays :D

and no I don't think they're dumping the show. This was the plan (double shot episodes) since a couple months ago.

6. smak

smak TV MA SLV

Feb 11, 2000
    NoHo, CA USA
    They couldn't get the full season in by the middle of May, with the Olympic break, without doubling up a few times.

24 has to start with 4 hours in 2 days in order to go nonstop until May, and they still probably are doing 1 or 2 more 2 hour shows.

-smak-