Scrubs 1/10/06 (both eps)

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Rob Helmerichs, Jan 11, 2006.

1. Rob Helmerichs

Rob Helmerichs I am Groot! TCF Club

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    Surgical ninjas make life worth living.

2. Rangers4me

Rangers4me The One and Only

May 18, 2001
    These eps were significantly better than last week's. It was kind of weird though that they waited until the third ep to reintroduce Eliot's boyfriend.

3. TheDewAddict

TheDewAddict tciddAweDehT

Aug 21, 2002
    Amsterdam,...
    "Betrayal Five!!!"

"Once, Dr. Cox made me give pap smears to every air conditioner in the hospital."

4. NoThru22

NoThru22 Smelly Pirate Hooker

May 6, 2005
    Bel Air, MD
    I liked the second episode tonight better than the first, but they were both great and better than last weeks. The show's producers have said since they have such a small and loyal following, the jokes would start getting really out there and they weren't kidding! That being said, there will be a lot of misses along with the hits. I still look forward to the rest of the season!

5. Legion

Legion Member

Aug 24, 2005
    The Eliot/Turk morph was kinda........hot.

6. mrpantstm

mrpantstm Well aren't you

Jan 25, 2005
    Fredericksbu...
    Yeah I rewatched the last two episodes of the last season since it's been so long between and was like oh yeah, she had a boyfriend right? Wonder what his deal was. Oh well.

So J.D. and Elliot are going to be living together. So I give them 4-5 episodes before they sleep together again? ;)

Elliot walking in on Bob at the free clinic and his only response was 'Crap.' actually made me laugh out loud, very loud.

Another two good episodes in my opinion. I thought the ninja surgeons scene went a bit long but the 'betrayal high five' was phenominal. I can't believe they've kept the high five joke going for so long but each time they use it, it's got new life. :up:

I thought it was unrealistic of Carla to expect Turk to take her advice on the surgery. Sure, she's his wife, but she's not a surgeon. If she said using a salmon instead of a scalpel would be better, would she get mad if he didn't take her advice? Stupid.

7. JYoung

JYoung Series 3

Jan 16, 2002
    Los Angeles
    "Jordan Godzilla Sullivan!"
    [​IMG]

Oh and is it wrong of me to think that Elliot looked hot on the bicycle with that outfit? :eek:

8. soudev

soudev New Member

Nov 17, 2005
    Very depressing hour of TV last night for sure.

Here in Houston the episodes were pre-empted for some "save the children" type show.

Anyone in Houston know when they'll show these scrub episodes?

9. cmontyburns

cmontyburns Excellent.

Nov 14, 2001
    Houston, TX
    Skipping this thread for now, though I wish I could participate, because my local affiliate wisely decided to spare me the hilarity of Scrubs in favor of a depressing fundraising special on cleft palettes. Yes, they pre-empted the whole hour. Sure, it is a worthy topic, no argument at all, but still -- pinheads. (They helpfully aired Scrubs at 3:30AM, so I haven't watched yet.)

10. jradford

jradford The Jerkstore called

Dec 28, 2004
    Yes, very annoying indeed. My Tivo did not pickup the 3:30am showings either. Any new updates on a replay of these eps would be greatly appreciated. :up:

11. DougF

DougF Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2003
    North Dakota
    I may subscribe to Almost magazine. :)

12. TheDewAddict

TheDewAddict tciddAweDehT

Aug 21, 2002
    Amsterdam,...
    (paraphrased)

Carla (in her head): Women share a connection more powerful than any man could imagine.

J.D. (in his head) (to Turk): Dude, I know you can't look cause Carla's here, but the chick behind you is totally hot!

Turk (In his head) (to J.D.): I know! I'm totally checking her out in the reflection in my spoon right now.

13. Bradc314

Bradc314 Hi.

Dec 4, 2001
    Deadwood?

Did you know cowboys used to swear??

lol

14. Chandler Mike

Chandler Mike Lost

Mar 29, 2002
    Chandler, AZ
    Great episodes last night...

Turk: "You haven't slept naked in a hammock yet?"

JD: "No...I'm still afraid of dragonflies..."

FDL

Mike

15. bentleyml

bentleyml Unregistered User

May 21, 2003
    Moore...
    "I can play with signs too."

"You're real. Although the dolphin costume is a little odd."

16. 5thcrewman

5thcrewman Active Member

Sep 22, 2003
    NW
    Chest Hands!

17. Shaunnick

Shaunnick Active Member

Jul 1, 2005
    Knoxville, TN
    "I can see you Bob. Bob, you're three dimensional."

18. CaffeineBoy

CaffeineBoy New Member

Feb 22, 2002
    Waynesboro, VA
    The first episode was very timely for me. I turn 30 tomorrow, but I never made a list so no last minute triathlon for me.

19. jschuur

jschuur TV-holic, improving

Nov 27, 2002
    London, UK
    I want to publicly apologize for ever claiming Emily's Reasons Why Not was funnier than Scrubs the other day in the thread that shall not be named anymore. I was overwhelmed by the Brazilian Jujitsu scene and pleadplead temporary insanity :)

These 2 eps were hilarious!

20. Tangent

Tangent Aluminum Falcon?!

Feb 25, 2005
    San Jacinto, CA
    I have a few co-workers I would love to play Jigglyball with... *WHAP*