Schedule changes for MSNBC weekdays

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by sieglinde, Jan 23, 2011.

1. sieglinde

sieglinde Active Member

Aug 11, 2002
    Sebastopol, CA

Advertisements

With Countdown with Keith Olbermann leaving the schedule and Tribune unlikely to catch up by Monday, here is the list I received from http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/01/21/keith-olbermann-out-at-msnbc-contract-ended/79810
    Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnel moves into Countdown's time slot (8 pm EST), The Ed Show will move to 10 pm EST (they list it also as PST but I notice that Countdown came on at 5 pm in my area and the Last Word came on at 7 pm) The Maddow Show remains in its present time slot, I guess Cenk Uygur takes over Ed's time slot. They listed it as 6 pm EST. The Ed Show came on at 3 pm PST in my area.

I have no idea what happens in the other time zones. I assume most cable systems carry MSNBC live, as it does have breaking news, live speeches etc.

2. wmcbrine

wmcbrine Well-Known Mumbler

Aug 2, 2003
    Are they still going to call it "The Last Word" when it's no longer the last show of the night?

3. sieglinde

sieglinde Active Member

Aug 11, 2002
    Sebastopol, CA
    Yeah, they are. :) Maybe they can say it the Last Word from Lawrence O'Donnel. :) They did a promo while I was watching today.

4. sieglinde

sieglinde Active Member

Aug 11, 2002
    Sebastopol, CA
    My guide data has been updated so I suspect everyone else's has been also. Adjust as necessary. :)