1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scandal (2017 episodes) SPOILERS!

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Gerryex, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Gerryex

Gerryex Member

Apr 24, 2004
    Land O...
    Hi ALL,

WOW, that's the first time Papa Pope backed off from another person. At first I thought the lady he was talking to was Jake's wife but I realized later on (and after reading a recap!) that we had not seen her before. The recap referred to her as a "mysterious woman." So who is she working for and why is Papa Pope so afraid of that person?

Gerry

2. Gerryex

Gerryex Member

Apr 24, 2004
    Land O...
    Nobody is watching Scandal? It used to be a hot topic!

3. gweempose

gweempose Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2003
    Northbrook, IL
    I just watched the two hour finale. I think this show has finally jumped the shark. It's always been unrealistic, but this was just beyond ridiculous.

4. newsposter

newsposter Poster of News

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    this thread is too long so i'm not going to read the rest of the posts. if they didnt have the stupid forced sex scenes id prefer that . but it is what it is. they really seem out of place. i do prefer the plot lines and trying to figure out who 'screwed' who because some of their twists are really hard to figure out. is it because they make zero sense? probably.

i do like how OPA now has a new boss but it was really weird that olivia would hire her own firm. does she get a discount? and if leaving the safe open and giving up an office is a change in ownership that was so easy.

5. newsposter

newsposter Poster of News

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    i watched the 2nd part of the final ep.. killing the VP right there was a tad of jumping the shark for sure.i thought it was a joke

6. Cainebj

Cainebj Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2006
    New York
    well i just caught up after avoiding the show - surprised to find that i enjoyed it more than i thought i would - the big bad for the season was fun - although once they eliminated those 2, i knew someone else had to be pulling their strings

i also have to say the Abby episode where she has to get the bullets out of the president elect was pretty good

the alternate universe episode was dumb

any scene involving the president and olivia alone can be fast forwarded - they have been having the same conversation since day 1