Saving Grace "Have a Seat, Earl" S02E01 *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Bierboy, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Bierboy

Bierboy Seasoned gas passer

Jun 12, 2004
    Fishers, IN

Advertisements

Wow, no thread yet? Loved this episode....didn't realize how much I missed the show. And now we have the question about who killed the pedophile....especially after Grace told Earl she was sorry at the end.

2. mrmike

mrmike Custom User Title

May 2, 2001
    I really was afraid that this show might not survive the season break. Sometimes when they come back they're just not the same. I'm guardedly optimistic after watching the episode. I don't love the complication of the random woman who's pissed about her sister, but the tone of the rest of the characters hasn't shifted too much.

I don't think there's any ambiguity about who killed the priest. The Feeb wouldn't have killed himself if he wasn't guilty, would he? Or maybe that was just about his kid? I think Grace was sorry for trying to take her anger out on Earl. Again. Or maybe I misread the whole thing. I need to re-watch it.

3. Morganna

Morganna New Member

Dec 16, 2006
    Anyone else still watching this show? Another great episode last night! I guess next week is the last eppy for awhile because they are splitting up the season. Probably going to leave us with a cliffhanger!

4. Bierboy

Bierboy Seasoned gas passer

Jun 12, 2004
    Fishers, IN
    Oh yeah....loving every episode.

5. madscientist

madscientist Deregistered Snoozer

Nov 12, 2003
    Lexington, MA

Advertisements

Started watching this season and it's fantastic! I've got the TiVo set to record reruns so I can see more of last season (I caught a few, including the last 2-3, before this season started).