Save YOUTUBE Searches

Discussion in 'TiVo Suggestion Avenue' started by Furmaniac, May 20, 2018.

1. Furmaniac

Furmaniac Active Member

Apr 3, 2018

Advertisements

I have made a suggestion to TiVo to allow us to save YOUTUBE Searches.

Sometimes I like to search YouTube for certain movies or shows. Currently, there is no way on TiVo to save those searches. Every time I want to search, I need to retype it in the search box and select 'View on YouTube'.
    I would like a way to save those searches so that I could go into them in the future and go directly to YouTube with the pre-entered text.

1margarette likes this.
  2. 1margarette

1margarette New Member

May 9, 2018
    I second that motion, but I guess it will take some time for them to work on that feature. There will also be a deliberation as well, whether it is worth it or not.

3. ajwees41

ajwees41 Well-Known Member

May 7, 2006
    Omaha,NE
    mine are saved in the youtube app on the tivo, but you need to have a youtube account and login in to the youtube app on tivo with your youtube account info

4. TonyD79

TonyD79 Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2002
    Columbia, MD
    I’d like to be able to save searches, period. I have to resort to wishlists.

5. Furmaniac

Furmaniac Active Member

Apr 3, 2018

Advertisements

I have my YouTube app linked to my account. I only see previous searches on the YouTube search screen when I type in the right starting letters of a search. Is there someplace where you can save all your searches and go through them? That would be a big help.

6. ajwees41

ajwees41 Well-Known Member

May 7, 2006
    Omaha,NE
    it only shows a few most likely the last ones searched, but mine works works like yours which is a whole lot better then nothing