[San Diego] Chuck/Heroes/Journeyman

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by MirclMax, Oct 22, 2007.

1. MirclMax

MirclMax Ancient Member

Jul 12, 2000

Advertisements

Due to fire coverage, NBC's primetime lineup was bumped tonight. The shows are scheduled to air on Sunday starting at 5pm. (You might want to set up a manual season pass from 5-8pm just incase the guide data doesn't get updated, or if it sees it as a repeat).

If anyone else has any similar information for the other networks, please post (in a new thread).

Thanks.

2. pkscout

pkscout Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2003
    Honolulu, HI
    Must be San Diego specific. I just checked, and I have Chuck and Heroes here.

3. sieglinde

sieglinde Active Member

Aug 11, 2002
    Sebastopol, CA
    San Diego is having a small problem with some little brush fires. NOT. I suspect that cable companies, local TV stations etc. are actually down. More people are now affected than were affected by Katrina.

4. ewolfr

ewolfr .

Feb 12, 2001
    SoCal
    The tv stations here are up and running fine. The only real news hit is KPBS, they lost their transmitter and are now broadcasting on FM949 instead. Since KPBS has the largest news department in the region it would have been loss if they were knocked off the air.

5. sieglinde

sieglinde Active Member

Aug 11, 2002
    Sebastopol, CA

Advertisements

Folks where I live (not in San Diego) have been monitoring local SD news using the internet. So as long as you have connectiivty you can get local news.