Samsung's One Connect Box

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by pat8569, Oct 13, 2020.

1. pat8569

pat8569 New Member

Oct 13, 2020

Advertisements

Recently moved to a Retirement Community with its own Internet. Would like to connect my Samsungs TV One Connect Box for my TV with my Roamio so I can tape my shows. Do I plug the TV Wall cable connection in the One Connect Box or the Roamio. I tried both and my TV keeps saying the Roamio doesn't have an internet connection. Can it be done. Thank you
    Pat8569

2. gkottner

gkottner Member

Jun 5, 2010
    West...
    I have a 2014 Samsung TV with a One Connect box. The One Connect plugs into the back of the TV and the Roamio would then connect to one of the HDMI inputs on the back of the One Connect box. The TV wall cable connection would connect to the TiVo. If there is no Ethernet port coming from the wall as well to plug into the TiVo you would need to go into the settings menu and connect the TiVo wirelessly to the Internet. Hopefully there is a program guide for your community Internet. Your community should have directions on how to connect your device to the Internet.

Good Luck!

krkaufman likes this.
  3. pat8569

pat8569 New Member

Oct 13, 2020
    Thank you. Your info helped and my community did supply the rest. I am up and recording.

gkottner and krkaufman like this.