My TiVo Series 3 is essentially unusable now. It works fine if I disconnect the incoming cable line. Here's some of the details: Wednesday Oct 3rd: message that I've gotten a new Service Update Friday Oct 5th: HD channels on my Series 3 were nothing but a pixellated mess: A manual reboot cleared the problem. Thursday Oct 11th: Same pixellation issue as before. Reboot seems to clear it up again. Friday Oct 12th: My Now Playing list had HORRIBLE lag. I timed one button press - it took one minute 15 seconds to execute the command! After I got the show to play it seemed to be OK. Called TiVo support. They acknowledge the pixellation problem and the lag as known issues with 9.1 and submit my information to engineering. They say there's nothing wrong with my box and I'll need to wait for a fix. This sounds OK as I may not mind rebooting every now and then to get by. Saturday Oct 13th: SYSTEM IS TOTALLY UNUSABLE... Pixellated, laggy, etc. Rebooting doesn't help. In fact it gets worse. Eventually the machine goes into a reboot loop. Try Kickstart 57 procedure. Return home hours later and the TiVo Central screen is on. But, it's totally unresponsive. On a hunch I pull out the cable TV line from the input. The unit is now responsive! Everything works like normal again, except of course that I can't watch or record anything new. - Nothing has changed related to the incoming signal as far as I can tell. I might try bypassing the splitter. But that seems pointless as this thing has been working flawlessly for one year on that exact connection. - If I remove the Cable Cards will it be a ***** to get them running again? I'm thinking I could take them out and be OK with my 2-99 analog channels and be able to get by until it's all sorted out. But, if it's going to require another visit from the cable company to get them running again I don't want to mess with them. - What's wrong with my TiVo? Will TiVo want to repair or replace it now? I'm still under warranty. I'd prefer to not have to have it repaired if possible because I've got a couple of recordings that I was hoping preserve when TTG is released. But, it's not the end of the world if I don't. - Was kind of hoping this would make a good opportunity to upgrade the internal drive to a really big one. But, not sure it's a good idea to do that now while I'm still under warranty.