S3, HD and Premiere Units For Sale

Discussion in 'eBay Auction Central' started by Sturmie, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Sturmie

Sturmie Commander Cool

Jun 11, 2007
    Well, I have decided to go in a different direction with my TV experience, so I now have 3 TiVos for sale...two of them with paid subs until 12/15/11...I have a case number for both from TiVo that I will provide to the buyer for owner transfer.

TiVo Series 3 (S3) - original HD TiVo...this is the one that will accept almost ANY eSATA drive + enclosure. It's in great condition, has been used for a couple years...working perfectly. I also have a 1TB eSATA drive that's already been paired with it that we can negotiate a price for as well...has a paid sub until 12/15/11. Includes original box + remote, which has very little wear-n-tear since I mostly used my Harmony remote with this setup.

TiVo HD - 2nd iteration of the HD TiVos...like the one above, has been working perfectly for a few years...has a paid sub until 12/15/11. Includes original remote, which has very little wear-n-tear since I mostly used my Harmony remote with this setup.

TiVo Premiere - newest unit that was purchased in October 2010, but wasn't even unboxed/activated until February 2011 when we moved into our new house we built. I paid for lifetime on it, but got a refund today when I decided to go in a different direction...so, lifetime is no longer on it, but it is in perfect working condition. Includes original box + remote. Since I bought this in October and can prove it, this should qualify for the "normal" TiVo sub pricing and not that new $19.95/mo deal.

If anyone is interested, please PM me with an offer. I really liked the TiVo setup/interface, but there were a few features (like show streaming) that just weren't there for me, which is why I'm deciding to sell all of them.

Sturmie

2. replaytv

replaytv gun talk ignore list

Feb 20, 2011
    Denver ish...
    Where are U located?

3. Sturmie

Sturmie Commander Cool

Jun 11, 2007
    Columbus, OH...well, technically, Lewis Center...up near Polaris (if you know the area at all).

4. Sturmie

Sturmie Commander Cool

Jun 11, 2007
    Anyone interested? I was going to throw them up on eBay this week, but wanted to give you guys/gals here first crack.

5. unitron

unitron Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2006
    semi-coastal NC
    Is that first S3 the one with the sideways thermometer on the front?