Royal Pains - 7/13/2011 - "Rash Talk"

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Steveknj, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey TCF Club

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    Another fun episode.

Now I don't think Paige is preggers. Wonder what she needs an "internist" for?

Divya in her white pants and her shortish shorts. Does she have any other outfits?

2. betts4

betts4 I am Spartacus!

Dec 26, 2005
    A Galaxy...
    I enjoyed the episode but am tired of the Diyva drama queen stuff. She probably could have gotten a place somewhere but it may not have been up to her "standards". I also wondered why Jill or Paige didn't offer her a place to crash.

I was watching the two neighbors argue about the dog on the lawn and all I could think was what a TCF thread this would be!! "SOAK: How to stop neighbor from walking dog in my backyard" I even imagined someone suggesting the compost drop as possiblity.

I also wondered why the heck the neighbor would do that. I mean walk his dog in someone else's yard...that is just wrong.

3. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh. TCF Club

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...
    I don't care about Paige's problem. I don't care about their dad either. Looks like the show doesn't care what I think in either instance.

HankMed should have rented an apartment and had Divya pay them.

4. eddyj

eddyj SeƱor Member TCF Club

Jun 20, 2002
    South Florida
    Hank thought she needed an "internist" (i.e. a general practitioner), since she had wanted to talk to him about something medical (or so he assumed). So he gave her a list of other possibilities that would not have the conflict of interest.

5. Church AV Guy

Church AV Guy Active Member

Jan 19, 2005
    high desert...
    When Divya said she had made vindaloo, I knew it was going to be absurdly hot. My mother-in-law makes some curries that I swear could melt the fillings right out of your teeth. Both of them downing the water (right out of the pitcher) reminded me of my reaction. Yeah, it was slapstick comedy, but it worked. My wife laughed, but predictably then said, "The need to have some plane yogurt, not water."

6. SNJpage1

SNJpage1 Well-Known Member TCF Club

May 25, 2006
    Atlantic...
    Beer also is good for killing the hot.