Rob - Second Wedding 1/19/2012

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by sieglinde, Jan 20, 2012.

1. sieglinde

sieglinde Active Member

Aug 11, 2002
    Sebastopol, CA
    I tried to give this another try but did not make it through the episode and deleted SP. I was not laughing. They did stop the racial jokes which is good but I really dislike the mother and the brother from Mexico. The grandmother and Cheech are OK and the main characters are just blah.

2. astrohip

astrohip Well-Known Raconteur TCF Club

Jan 6, 2003
    Houston/Bren...
    Yeah, this is going nowhere fast. There's nothing so incredibly stupid that I delete the SP *right then*, but there's also nothing very funny.

I'll give it one more week. Haven't seen the ratings yet, so I don't know if I'm spinning my wheels even watching.

3. d-dub

d-dub Jami's Gameboy

Mar 8, 2005
    Corn Country
    Cheech Marin is the only redeeming feature of this show. That is one funny dude!

4. vikingguy

vikingguy New Member

Aug 11, 2005
    Could not agree more cheech is damn funny. I will continue to watch for him.

5. Anubys

Anubys All About Footwork

Jul 16, 2004
    Fairfax...
    I'm giving it one more week as well. The main actor (Rob) is good when he is goofy and weird. To have him be a reasonable and smart person trying to get along with a strange family just doesn't work.

6. loubob57

loubob57 Cancer sucks! TCF Club

Mar 19, 2001
    Bedford, TX
    I like this show.

But I'm pretty sure it will be gone soon.

7. sieglinde

sieglinde Active Member

Aug 11, 2002
    Sebastopol, CA
    Cheech is not being used very well. Fine, he is funny as the dad but the boring couple get the most screen time.