Roamio OTA reboots when starting apps

Discussion in 'TiVo Roamio DVRs' started by Doug Bowman, Jul 22, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Doug Bowman

    Doug Bowman New Member

    1
    0
    Jul 22, 2020

    Advertisements

    On my third Roamio OTA. Replaced the second because of this problem. The third box did not fix the issue. Contacted TIVO support to run diagnostics before replacing.

    Problem; When starting apps like Prime, Hulu, or Netflix... the screen goes blank for 15 -40 seconds. The app starts 75% of the time, Tivo reboots the other 25%.
    I have a fiber 100GB to the house. I have tried ethernet, 2.4 & 5 wifi connections to the device.
    The 1TB drive is never more than 10% full.
    I run a MOCA and have two mini's. The problem is on the Minis as well.

    HELP!
     

Share This Page

spam firewall

Advertisements