Out here for a week and am setting up a new Bolt Mini VOX paired to an existing, working Roamio OTA (older-style, not VOX). Besides some channel guide problems and having to manually tune a bunch of channels last summer (she's in the boonies with nothing but translators from about three metro regions) the Roamio OTA has been working fine. Decent-to-marginal signal but that's about what we can get out here. When the Bolt Mini asked if I wanted to downgrade its OS or upgrade the master Roamio OTA to "New Experience" I decided, while I'm out here, I'd get her current. It works, except now when the OTA tunes a channel that is not already tuned, it takes about 30 seconds. First the content is black Then after roughly 15 seconds I get a "Problem with the signal on this channel. Trying again V53. Then if I let that sit, the channel will come in and be fine. These timings vary somewhat but the cycle is always the same and the total time is always close to 30 seconds. This did not occur before the upgrade to "New Experience." Signal strength should be better since I was able to eliminate a splitter since we used to be splitting the signal over the coax to the TV in the bedroom where the hardwire ethernet Bolt Mini VOX now lives. I have tried getting all 4 channels going and they can be cycled through with Live TV no problem. Change any one and it takes tens of seconds as described above. Not looking forward to the neanderthal level 1 support run around I will get from TiVo so posting here first. Any input solicited. Thanks.