Advertisements Earlier in the day I was able to watch channels numbered below 200 and above 1700 so I checked the Comcast website which said there was an outage for TV services in my area. When the outage cleared I was still only receiving the same channels. When I called in the automated system wanted to send a refresh signal before connecting me to an agent. After the refresh signal I lost the channels that I still had. I spent an hour on the phone with an agent and it was discovered that I could view channels 633 through 658 (which I've never watched and didn't know I had), but nothing else. Most channels are giving "Channel temporarily unavailable. Contact your cable provider for more information. D261" The agent I worked with couldn't find anything in their system about that error. As it does not appear to be the Tivo, nor cablecard, nor their remote configuration they are going to try and schedule a tech. Not sure if there's anything else to be done at this point so I'm reaching out here.