Roamio and Pandora

Discussion in 'TiVo Roamio DVRs' started by turbobuick86, Feb 20, 2020.

1. turbobuick86

turbobuick86 Member

May 2, 2002
    Pandora disappears from the app option randomly in Tivo Central. I've tried having it listed alone and with all the other apps. Only Pandora decides to exclude itself. It's always still "checked" when adding it back. I uncheck, then recheck, then it shows and plays great. It might last 2 hours or 2 days, but it always deletes itself from my app play list.

I listen daily, often when playing video games or reading etc. I can run Pandora through several other providers, but Roamio would be the fewest clicks (quickest). I use the free version.

I searched and found nothing relating to this issue. Am I alone? Thanks.

2. kpeters59

kpeters59 Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2007
    Houston, Texas
    I don't use the TiVo Apps too often, but a few weeks back I was at the house during the day and wanted to listen to a particular America's Anchorman radio program on iHeart Radio. The App was missing from TiVo Central. So, I pulled up KMTTG to see if that interface could launch it and sure enough, it did. Then I checked TiVo Central again and it was back there, too.

YMMV.

-KP

turbobuick86 likes this.
  3. just4tivo

just4tivo Active Member

Dec 9, 2015
    Yea, it's a blip that happens once in a while.

When you don't see Pandora in "apps" go to "add and manage apps" then return to "apps" and Pandora will be there again.

Another blip is when all the apps are there in "apps" all of a sudden. Then you need to go to "add and manage apps" and uncheck the ones you don't want. This randomly happens like the disappearing Pandora.

turbobuick86 likes this.
  4. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    I'm using TE3 Roamio for a Mini A93. Ever since I installed the Mini, Pandora and iHeart Radio are in apps & My Shows. A TE3 Mini gets its apps from its host. My host Roamio doesn't have either enabled. I lost interest in fixing this long ago. While I listen to Pandora daily, my Roku has a screen saver.

turbobuick86 likes this.
  5. slowbiscuit

slowbiscuit FUBAR

Sep 19, 2006
    In the ATL
    Just in the past month I've seen all apps re-enabled twice by Tivo for some stupid reason and I have to deselect them all again. It is annoying.

6. WorldBandRadio

WorldBandRadio Active Member

Dec 20, 2010
    A couple of times I've seen the Tubi app show up as selected about the same time as the Tubi logo started showing on the discovery bar.

At the time I concluded it was intentional, but not on my part.

7. HerronScott

HerronScott Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2002
    Staunton, VA
    Saw this recently as well on my Roamio Pro as Amazon shows started showing up as available where we normally just have Amazon Membership checked to see the ones available through Amazon Prime.

Scott