Roamio adding/removing incorrect channels automatically since Hydra update

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by Phane, May 25, 2020.

1. Phane

Phane New Member

Mar 11, 2010
    My Roamio now seems to be automatically deselecting channels I receive and adding channels that I don't with the same channel number in their place since being updated to Hydra. It doesn't even give me a message telling me it did it. For example, it'll deselect KXLT's 47.2 through 47.5 and selects channel listings for KWCMDT 47.2 through 47.5 instead. This results in it thinking it's a PBS affiliate 80 miles away from me in a direction my antenna isn't even pointing at when it's really subchannels of a FOX affiliate. Ironically, KWCMDT is actually channel 10, not 47 at all. I only find out when I'm looking through the Guide or a program it recorded that is obviously not correct.

It's also just started doing this to my channel 10 listings for 10.3-10.5, selecting KWCMDT there as well only on the actually correct channel this time, despite me being incapable of getting it.

The result is wrong programming information. It was still recording "suggestions" from these channels and was able to tune them but it thought it was recording an episode of NOVA from PBS when it was really recording something from Court TV.

I've already gone back and changed 47.2-.5 to the correct listings 3 times since updating and days later it'll change them back on it's own with no notification. Now it did it for 10.3-.5 as well at the same time, so I had two duplicate listings for KWCMDT on channels 10 and 47 in place of KXLT and KTTC listings.

Is there any way to fix it? Or is this something I'm just going to have to live with until I finally get tired enough to just sell all my TiVo's and go to a Plex based DVR.