Ringer S01E04 - It's Gonna Kill Me, But I'll Do It

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by MikeekiM, Oct 11, 2011.

1. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area

Advertisements

Anyone still watching?

There's still a lot of unanswered questions that keep my coming back... I continue to be amazed that Agent Machado has not even considered that Siobhan is Bridget...

What with the Coast Guard recording, the boat in the wrong slip... He's supposed to be an FBI investigator, right?

Seems like things are unfolding pretty quickly... Maybe they know the end is near and they are accelerating the plot?

2. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh. TCF Club

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...
    If I were Bridgette, I'd shoot that FBI agent the next time he strolls through my house uninvited. I'd say I thought he was a burgler.

Siobhan's ex-lover is one whiny dude.

I have no idea what Siobhan is up to France.

3. Robin

Robin Impolite arrogant woman

Dec 6, 2001
    Southwestern...
    Still watching! I even (*gasp*) enjoy it.

4. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    Do you think that maybe Siobhan's ex-lover is in on the whole thing?

Siobhan keeps calling someone (back home?) and discussing their plans... Perhaps the jilted lover routine is just a cover... I think he's in on it...

Now that Bridget has destroyed all traces of her identify in the fire, she's going to have a hard time convincing Gemma that she is Bridget...

Based on the previews for this next episode...
    ...it appears that Gemma is not buying it and exposes her...
    As others have said...the plot is full of holes...but I continue to be interested nevertheless...

That said, I am also anticipating its cancellation... :( It's good to see SMG back on TV again...

5. Robin

Robin Impolite arrogant woman

Dec 6, 2001
    Southwestern...

Advertisements

No, I don't think the ex-lover is in on it. Don't know who Siobhan's calling. If he were in on it he wouldn't have expected Bridget to leap in his bed at the beach house.

Favor: could you put mentions of the next week's previews in spoiler tags? Thanks!

6. sburnside1

sburnside1 Active Member

Jan 28, 2009
    My bet is she is talking to her husbands business partner. The one who played Gaia in Spartacus:Gods of the Arena. With as blatant as this show has been though, its probably just the guy that hid the assassins body.

7. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    Ya... Sorry about that... :(

I know it is too late to hide it from you... but I went back and tagged it as a spoiler for anyone else visiting this thread...

8. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    About my interpretation of last week's preview:

I was wrong... They tricked me through their fancy schmancy editing!!!