Rhapsody error

Discussion in 'TiVo Premiere DVRs' started by mcbridea, Oct 28, 2011.

1. mcbridea

mcbridea New Member

Oct 28, 2011

Advertisements

I just got a Tivo Preimere and use Rhapsody a lot on my PCs. It won't work on my Tivo. Rhapsody says Tivo needs to update the firmware. TIVO support says they don't know when or if they will do this.

I'd really like to hear from someone a Product Manager or such at TIVO about plans to fix this. Having Rhapsody on Tivo is an important feature for me.

2. celtic pride

celtic pride Member

Nov 8, 2005
    I have the tivo premiere and rhapsody works fine for me except it loses memory sometimes,wonder whats that all about? contact tivo you may just need to reboot your tivo,because i think tivo already has the new firmware or software for it ,so your tivo should be receiving rhapsody!

3. windsurfdog

windsurfdog Hoof Hearted?

May 1, 2009
    The new Rhapsody software has been in place for at least 2-3 months now...Premier only...no HD or S3 unfortunately. I've found the new Rhapsody software to be rock solid on my Premier...very, very infrequent drops...and I've seen it run for hours at a time with no issue.

I really have no answer for OP since this is a completed issue...

4. kellyet

kellyet New Member

Oct 21, 2011
    I have a compaq presario 2500 and i recently downloaded V CAST rhapsody that came with my verizon wireless phone. i followed the installation instructions carefully and correctly, yet after i run the program, it freezes and displays this error message: " RealNetworks Rhapsody has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

here is the error signature: AppName: rhapsody.exe AppVer: 4.0.4.723 ModName: indiv02.key ModVer: 11.0.6000.7000 Offset: 000ad9c9

I've deleted the program and re-downloaded it several times. I've cleared out cluddered files off my C drive, tried windows updates, but the error keeps coming up. is there a way to use the error message to find out how to solve this problem?
    Thanks.

5. windsurfdog

windsurfdog Hoof Hearted?

May 1, 2009

Advertisements

kellyet,

Posting here won't help. I suggest you post here at Rhapsody's forum or here at Verizon's forum.

Good luck.