Rhapsody Dead on Tivo

Discussion in 'TiVo Home Media Features & TiVoToGo' started by mcbridea, Oct 28, 2011.

1. mcbridea

mcbridea New Member

Oct 28, 2011
    I see all the threads on this are very old. I just got a Tivo and use Rhapsody a lot on my PCs. It won't work on my Tivo. Rhapsody says Tivo needs to update the firmware. TIVO support says they don't know when of if they will do this.
    I'd really like to hear from someone at TIVO about plans to fix this. Having Rhapsody on Tivo is an important feature for me.

2. feteobesy

feteobesy New Member

Oct 27, 2011
    United States
    I only made a purchase a 60Gb iPod and I desire to drag a few of my DVDs and movie mixes on it Does any people be familiar with a free of charge software of Windows XP? One that really good and steady It is unfortunate, topvideoconverter com/dvd-to-ipod-converter/]dvd ipod converter is a little bit expensive
    I turn cinematize, but it costs such a long time and eats up lots of HDD room to transform from Quicktime to MPEG-4 If there's a device I demand to fix, please give advice on what I should do
    Thanks so much!

3. jrtroo

jrtroo Chill- its just TV

Feb 4, 2008
    Chicagoland
    You realize, of course, that this forumis not TiVo.

There are threads from the summer on this, not sure if you think that is "very old." In addition, you fail to mention which model you have. Did you get a Premiere or an older model? I thought that it works with a Premiere, but that the issue remains with the models no longer produced (S3 and THD).

You want to hear from TiVo, but your message also notes that you have discussed with TiVo?

4. mcbridea

mcbridea New Member

Oct 28, 2011
    The TIVO home media Features forum title make seem at address TIVO audio issues, though I would be happy to post elswhere - where is proper? I want to discuss this w/ someon at TIVO like a Product Manager, not a service rep reading a script. It is a new TiVo Premiere.
    Thanks - Andy

5. larrs

larrs Movie Fan-Addict

May 2, 2005
    DFW
    Rhapsody is back and working. It was down for a while due to a change they made in their software. However, I used it last weekend and it worked fine oin the Premiere. I did not try my other Tivos.

Hope this helps.

6. jrtroo

jrtroo Chill- its just TV

Feb 4, 2008
    Chicagoland
    OP: This is a fine place to post your questions on this topic.

I'm only meaning to say you will NOT get a response from TiVo unless you reach out to them directly. This is a forum of fans and many who know lots about TiVo, but we do not work from them.

Good luck in reaching a product manager, not sure how you will do that. You could try twittering with TiVo- search the term "TiVo Margret".