Rhapsody and Tivo

Discussion in 'TiVo Series3 HDTV DVRs' started by TexasGrillChef, Sep 3, 2007.

1. TexasGrillChef

TexasGrillChef New Member

Sep 15, 2006
    Hey wasn't Rhapsody to be offered on Tivo sometime this year? I can't find the press release. I know I read it somewhere..

Anyone here of the current Status on this feature and when we actually might see this happen, or has it been cancled do to too many hands in the pot?

TexasGrillChef

2. pkscout

pkscout Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2003
    Honolulu, HI
  3. d_anders

d_anders Sr Legacy Member

Oct 12, 2000
    Twin Cities...
    Search is your friend:

This one includes the most recent news/tidbits on the ever ongoing integration of Rhapsody on TiVo. Both TiVo and Real keep on announcing it's coming...

http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/showthread.php?t=364486&highlight=rhapsody

This is probably the largest discussion thread on the topic.

http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/showthread.php?t=335370&highlight=rhapsody

4. TexasGrillChef

TexasGrillChef New Member

Sep 15, 2006
    Search is good if I could ever figure out to properly make it work for me. :(

I new had had started a thread a while back.... Just wasn't able to find it for some reaon.

Thanks for your understanding and links back to my own thread.

Now if someone will tell me how to kill a thread, I will!

TexasGrillChef

5. Dr_Diablo

Dr_Diablo Dr_Diablo

Nov 23, 2003
    Midwest

Perhaps if all these fanboys would assist you in the use of the search engine doing so might prevent you from the need of duplicate threads?

They all assume everyone knows as much as they think they do.

6. pkscout

pkscout Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2003
    Honolulu, HI
    OK, I'll go step by step so it's easy to understand.

1- click on the search link
    2- type in Rhapsody
    3- hit the ENTER key
    4- see link to threads in the first page of results

If you need any assistance using your keyboard or mouse, please see your manufacturer's documentation. ;)

7. ldconfig

ldconfig New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    Rhapsody sucks i refuse to do it. I bought a new Tivo HD and got 3 months free but yet they demand a credit card number. So i called their customer service and a person from India answered.
    Asking for a credit card number for a free give away smells of scam and any company that is too good/greedy to hire Americans is not good enough to get my money.
    later
    ld