Rewatching Lost

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by MikeekiM, Oct 31, 2011.

1. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    Rewatching Lost on Blu-Ray with my son...

Question for anyone who's watched the series on DVD/BD... Are the extras in each season limited to content in that season (or prior)?

I want to check out the previews, but if they have spoilers, I don't want my son to watch them (yet)...

EDIT: Yes, I can check them out for myself... It's just not convenient right now, and I am curious now... :)

2. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    OK... 60 views, and no one knows the answer...

No worries... I'll have a look when I get home and check it out myself...

If anyone else is interested, I'll post my findings in this thread...

3. betts4

betts4 I am Spartacus!

Dec 26, 2005
    A Galaxy...
    I just viewed because I thought if you were rewatching it maybe I would to and we could start discussing it again.

4. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    Ah... Well I am rewatching it...and here is where I am:

Middle of first season, Locke just tossed the flashlight to Boone, and it slipped out of his hand and made a metallic thud against the hatch...

5. gchance

gchance 4 8 15 16 23 42

Dec 6, 2002
    Olivehurst, CA
    I don't have the Blu-rays, but do have the DVD sets, which came out as the show progressed, so mine only have extras for those seasons. There are all sorts of nifty things that were released the summers before the seasons started, extra clips that never aired on the show during its run. That said, if your Blu-rays were part of a "complete collection" type thing, they might have spoilers.

Greg

6. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    Nope... I also bought them one by one as the seasons were released... So I probably have exactly what you have...

I should have thought of that... How can they give anything away in future episodes that haven't happened yet... Duh...

Okay...now I feel pretty dumb...

7. wprager

wprager Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2006
    Ottawa, Canada
    They are all the same content as far as I know, and there will be spoilers for the current season (i.e. watch them *after* the season). There are also "spoilers" in the boxset artwork, as my (then) 14-year-old discovered (you can tell who is "offed" in S1 by carefully examining the cover of S2).

Also, at least with the blu rays, the intro that's played before you get to the main menu sometimes has spoilers from the current season.