Rewatching a show that is at end (delete/keep)

Discussion in 'TiVo Edge' started by jhu, Feb 15, 2021.

1. jhu

jhu New Member

Dec 9, 2020

Advertisements

I'm trying to help an elderly family member via phone with their TIVO Edge. I have Roamio, so I am very familiar with TIVO - but there are enough changes in EDGE that I run into situations or screens that I can't decipher. Here's my current dilemma.

They have several shows that they have watched already, but would like to watch again. When they try to play the show, it is "stuck" at the "delete/keep recording" choice loop. Even after they choose keep, if they re-enter, it isn't at the start of the show, but still at the "delete/keep" choice. Whenever this happens on my Roamio, I can choose an option to watch the show "from the beginning" instead of "resuming the show" (where resume takes me only to the delete/keep choice). I can't figure out where that "watch from the beginning" option is located on their TIVO edge.

Can someone tell me how I can choose a show to "watch from the beginning" using the Edge menu?

I've looked online but never see much on tutorials for watching/managing "my shows". If anyone knows of a good link all the features and sub-features from TIVO Edge menus, that'd be great too!