Revenge - 9/28/11 - Trust

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by laria, Oct 1, 2011.

1. laria

laria Librocubicularist

Sep 7, 2000
    Seacoast, NH
    I guess the flashback at the end is going to be a "thing". I kinda like it... but then again I like time jumping shows. :)

Man, Sammy is doing pretty good for a dog his age! All the timestamps on the trial videos are from April 1995. We don't know how long after the birthday flashbacks the FBI raid happened, but then there must have been another time period in between that and the trial... Sammy must be pushing like 17-18 by now!

2. Amnesia

Amnesia The Question

Jan 30, 2005
    Boston, MA
    Did we see her steal the hedge fund guy's ID? I saw her looking at it, but you would think that he would miss it if he's used to taking it off and putting it back on each day.

3. laria

laria Librocubicularist

Sep 7, 2000
    Seacoast, NH
    Yeah they kinda glossed over how she actually got into the building. :) We saw her glance at the ID, and then watch him type in his username/password, but I don't think we actually saw her take it.

I think that we're not supposed to think about it too hard... just like how did she get Becky's uniform last week. :)

Something that bugged me last week about the soup was that a normal person would have drugged it out in the hall, not waited until they got inside the room and had to be sneaky about it!

4. Amnesia

Amnesia The Question

Jan 30, 2005
    Boston, MA
    That one didn't bother me. She could easily have bribed the waitress with a couple of thousand dollars...

5. philw1776

philw1776 Active Member

Jan 19, 2002
    Seacoast NH
    Enjoyed the episode. Who doesn't like to see a greedy hedge fund guy get what's commin'?

6. john4200

john4200 Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2009
    But I question whether he was hurt anywhere nearly as badly as what he helped do to Amanda's father.

I'm sure he did not have all of his personal money invested in his fund. So really all he lost was his reputation, and some of his own money. No doubt he can just retire on some foreign island with millions of dollars that he had stashed away.

That is the second time that Amanda's revenge seemed rather lame to me. She's 0 for 2.

I think the best revenge would be to quietly gather evidence to prove the guilt of all the conspirators, then get the evidence to the authorities and have the people put in jail. But I suppose that does not make for good episodic TV.

7. Amnesia

Amnesia The Question

Jan 30, 2005
    Boston, MA
    At the end of the first episode, it seemed that her revenge against Amber was just kicking her out of the Hamptons...but we learned this episode that Amber also ended up broke because Emily sent the adultery pix to the husband's lawyer...

8. john4200

john4200 Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Okay, good point. Still, broke is better than jail, and she deserves jail. So I'll give Amanda a 0.5 for 2.

I suppose jail may be coming for these people after Amanda finishes messing with them...at least, the ones that are still alive...