Rescue Me - S7 episodes online?

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Gerryex, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Gerryex

Gerryex Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2004
    Land O...
    Hi ALL,

I was out of town for a few weeks and unplugged all my electronics just in case there was a problem. So I missed a few of this season's episodes. I went to the FX web site and it seems to indicate that you can watch full episodes online but all I can find are 3 minute recaps. Does anyone know if you can watch full episodes on line and if so how do you access them. I would need episodes 2 thru 5.

Thanks a bunch,
    Gerry

2. DougF

DougF Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2003
    North Dakota
  3. Gerryex

Apr 24, 2004
    Land O...
    Hi Doug,

Thanks for the info. Yes, I did see that Hulu had episodes 1 and 2 but I was still thinking that the FX web site should have the full episodes.

Does anyone know if the full episodes are available on the FX web site?

Thanks,
    Gerry

4. jamesbobo

jamesbobo with a grain of salt

Jun 18, 2000
    NJ
    Do you have On Demand? Before Comcast in my area had F/X in HD I watched Rescue Me in HD via On Demand.

5. DougF

DougF Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2003
    North Dakota
    You can rent them for $1.99/each at Amazon, but I don't think there is any other way to get them for free short of waiting for them to get posted at Hulu.

You can try torrents if you have no moral objections to that. An issue there is you could get a nastygram from your ISP about it.

6. Gerryex

Apr 24, 2004
    Land O...
    I have Verizon FiOS which does NOT have Fx on demand.

Yes, I saw the rentals at Amazon, and I may have to do that. As far as torrents, I'm a little too chicken to install a client on my PC!!

Thanks,
    Gerry