Rescue Me "Pussified" 7/11/2007 *spoilers*

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Kamakzie, Jul 12, 2007.

1. Kamakzie

Kamakzie Are you serious bro?

Jan 7, 2004
    MI

Advertisements

Dang the Chief really is dead but after someone posting that article about the actor who plays him its no shock.

2. analog4

analog4 New Member

Aug 1, 2003
    Not enough Richie!

Though it was hilarious when he started to walk up to Mike's mother's coffin at the funeral and Franco stops him. LOL

3. dswallow

dswallow Save the ModeratŠ¾r TCF Club

Dec 3, 2000
    Long...
    I was gonna post how it seemed the only ones pussified are the writers of this show. But then I realized that'd make the show like something on Lifetime, and that'd be a decided improvement over the crap they're passing off this season.

4. Tulsawatcher

Tulsawatcher Member

May 26, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    And what the heck was with the firefighting scene just sort of thrown in there - I kept thinking to myself, "this has to be a dream" because of all the ridiculous things they were getting into, and then it just went off the screen with no further reference???

5. teknikel

teknikel Member

Jan 27, 2002
    Baltimore

Advertisements

I thought it was a dream too. How's that knee now?

6. marksman

marksman ID-10-T

Mar 4, 2002
    I was not paying a lot of attention during the fire scene, but in retrospect it did not seem to really fit in the show in any particular way.

This show really needs to lay off the death for a while. Too much death on this show, and it brings it down. It needs to lighten up a bit, at least for a while.

Tommy's Boss/Mentor, Brother, Son and assorted other people have all died in the last few seasons. Rough life.

7. Meinrad

Meinrad dumdiddydum

Nov 16, 2001
    Pittsburgh Area
    Other than the tossed in fire scene I thought it was a great episode. When the therapist thought it was a joke by his friend and says he doesn't have enough time for them was pretty funny. Richie going to the casket was hilarious.

I love how they always pull strings on things, like getting the cause of death changed and the body cremated.

8. fliptheflop

fliptheflop Member

Sep 20, 2005
    Anyone got a link to it?

Thank You

9. DougF

DougF Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2003
    North Dakota
  10. marksman

marksman ID-10-T

Mar 4, 2002
  11. MassD

MassD New Member

Sep 18, 2002
    Leominster, Ma
    I don't think it will cause him much of a problem... He isn't the first actor to get his panties in a bunch after getting written out of a show. What I read is probably par for the course.

12. pjenkins

pjenkins God bless Texas :)

Mar 8, 1999
    Plano, TX, USA
    more janet in undies please :)

13. VegasVic

VegasVic Craps Player

Nov 21, 2002
    The Craps Table
    :up:

14. Kamakzie

Kamakzie Are you serious bro?

Jan 7, 2004
    MI
    :up: :up: and the daughter too! :eek: :D

15. 5thcrewman

5thcrewman Active Member

Sep 22, 2003
    NW
    I'm going to bet that Tommy has a tumor that is suppressing his testosterone!

16. tase2

tase2 Shy Guy

Sep 26, 2004
    Wallingford, CT
    Not exactly sure what he's up to, but Sheila's boyfriend in NFG.

17. dianebrat

dianebrat wait.. I did what? TCF Club

Jul 6, 2002
    boston'ish
    Agreed, he's really really sketchy... they're going somewhere with that for sure..

Diane

18. appleye1

appleye1 Active Member

Jan 26, 2002
    Back From...
    I agree. It's a tired formula. Somebody dies, then somebody gives a passionate, almost pissed off speech about how great the guy was, and then they make jokes about the guy.

In the first season we used to get Janet in less than undies. Not anymore though. It cracks me up that they keep having these sex scenes where neither party makes any effort to even pull down their undies but then they just start going at it.

And don't get me started on the fake baby scenes. I dunno, this season is lacking in a lot of ways. :(

19. JohnB1000

JohnB1000 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2004
    Anyone still think Sheila is dead ? :)

I'm not going to go as far as swallow up above but the show is definitely off. All the parts seem to be in place but it's just not adding up well for me.

20. PaulS

PaulS Active Member

Sep 16, 2002
    Southern NH

Definitely sour grapes... How else can you rectify these quotes :

With these quotes :