Rescue Me "Balance" 7/25/2007 *spoilers*

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Kamakzie, Jul 25, 2007.

1. Kamakzie

Kamakzie Are you serious bro?

Jan 7, 2004
    MI
    Well here we go... Hopefully they stop with the baby selling storyline soon its kind of creepy. HAHAH Sean Leslie Garrity too funny.. UGH a shrine to Tommy that is freaky as hell!

2. Timbeau

Timbeau Well-Known Member TCF Club

May 31, 2002
    VT
    I thought this was a pretty slow episode. I kept looking at the clock to see when it would end so I could finish something I'd started earlier. They seem to be dragging some of this stuff out like the baby thread and the Chief's schlong thread.

Franco's fiance is quite a piece of work, she's making him choose between his daughter and her. I say dump her and keep Richard.

3. njdtivo

njdtivo Member

Nov 11, 2002
    New Jersey
    What's with the new chief? He keeps taking them out and also bought the uniforms? Is this guy made of money?

4. TAsunder

TAsunder Debates Ghee vs Gi

Aug 6, 2003
    Madison, WI
    Franco's fiancee is not making him choose between his daughter and her. She believes franco is still interested in the susan sarandon character.

I think they are definitely leading up to tommy actually selling the baby with the way janet is acting. Out of the frying pan and into the fire...?

Tommy is still better at basketball than I am.

I thought for sure zippo was going to set the pictures on fire only. Didn't see the whole house going up, though I should have.

Remember when they used to fight fire?

5. DougF

DougF Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2003
    North Dakota
    I thought the new chief looked old. I just checked IMDB and Jerry Adler is 78.

6. Joeg180

Joeg180 Burning Daylight

Jun 1, 2003
    Niskayuna
    As soon as Leslie had the lighter you knew it was going to end bad.

Tommy is better at hoops then me as well:(

I knew Lou's ex nun girl friend was going to end up with the cousin.

Troy totally freaky.

Sheila really played with Tommy

7. MassD

MassD New Member

Sep 18, 2002
    Leominster, Ma
    I know... I was cringing the entire time.

8. Kamakzie

Kamakzie Are you serious bro?

Jan 7, 2004
    MI
    I wonder if Kenny will give the hot ex-nun the boot now.

9. super dave

super dave Friend Of The Court

Oct 1, 2002
    Maple Shade, NJ
    Man has Artie Lange added poundage, they weighed him today at 300! He was just lying ther grunting, if he got on top he would have squished the horny nun.

10. ironchef

ironchef Smiley Averse

Dec 27, 2002
    Did anybody else notice the old pair of Bose 901s in Franco's apartment? I haven't seen a pair of those since college.

11. grant33

grant33 Member

Jun 11, 2003
    Manassas, VA
    I hated that part of the story. I understand they were setting it up since she was getting so upset about not getting any, but it just seeemed out of character and it seemed like they had a good thing going. Not to mention the fact that they've done this to Lou a couple of times now.

12. jeff125va

jeff125va New Member

Mar 15, 2001
    Ashburn, VA USA
    Yeah, but I didn't think that bad. I just thought the pictures would catch fire. And I couldn't even tell what they were pictures of, but figured they had significant sentimental value, and because of that I just figured that they'd catch on fire. Although I'm really not sure I get why he had the closet locked.

While it sucks what happened to Lou, I really can't imagine having any complaints in the first place.

13. billboard_NE

billboard_NE North Shore MA

May 18, 2005

Going to spoilerize because this may have been in the previews for next weeks show.

I think the closet was locked because it had pictures of his gay parents. I may be completely wrong in this, but someone else may know.

14. grant33

grant33 Member

Jun 11, 2003
    Manassas, VA
    That was what was said in this episode when White Sean (aka Leslie//Nine/Matches/Zippo/G-Money) met with the guys at the bar after the fire.

15. jeff125va

jeff125va New Member

Mar 15, 2001
    Ashburn, VA USA
    Yeah. But I don't even see how he got that from the pictures. I mean, I couldn't see them very well, but even so, it didn't seem like they were sex pics. Otherwise, couldn't it have just been pictures of one of his parents with another person of the same sex? (I see absolutely no need to spoilerize this discussion based on what might have been in the previews, I haven't even seen them).

In any case, I mean, I know Mike is pretty dumb, but it just doesn't seem normal to lock up a closet like that to hide a couple pictures. Just put them in a drawer or something. Or a much smaller locked box that wouldn't draw much attention. I just feel like I'm totally missing something in this story line.

16. jgerry

jgerry save vinyl

Aug 29, 2001
    Atlanta,...
    Everyone gets nicknames and they call Mike "Stupid". Man, that's harsh!

17. JLucPicard

JLucPicard Active Member

Jul 8, 2004
    West St....
    I didn't see the picture of his mom and her friend very well (not a sex pic, though), but the one of his dad had a guy sitting, a guy standing behind him (like at a portrait studio or the like) and the guy in back had his arms around the sitting guy's waste. Much more than just a buddy picture.

And I have a feeling it may have been locked more for the fact that he had a gun in there than the pictures. Zippo would be seriously dangerous with a gun. Talk about sleeping with one eye open!

18. jeff125va

jeff125va New Member

Mar 15, 2001
    Ashburn, VA USA
    Maybe it wasn't very clear due to the stretching on my widescreen TV. But they could have done much more of a close-up if they wanted it to be clear (both visually and obviously).

I dunno... it wasn't just the locking, he blocked Sean's path to the door and was super-secretive about even letting him in his room. Which is really my more my point - he drew so much attention to whatever he was hiding. Just didn't seem like there was any reason to think that Sean would go snooping through his stuff.

19. billboard_NE

billboard_NE North Shore MA

May 18, 2005
    I couldn't see where they got that from either?

I guess I hang out in the lost thread too much, even hint on what may happen next week and the rath of TCF comes down on you.

20. cherrykot@msn.co

cherrykot@msn.co New Member

Jul 30, 2007
    Ugh. Me and husband missed episode and all repeats this week. I want to know all that happened in this episode. Will anyone tell me or give me link to where I can find out? Thanks.