Request form TiVo Updated Program Info

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by Atlanta Graphic, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Atlanta Graphic

Atlanta Graphic Member

Jul 31, 2003

Advertisements

I have just upgraded to an HDTV and I have been enjoying access to HD programming. However, the TiVo program guide doesn't have the listings for the dozen or so HD channels that I like to watch -- I have to scan back to the SD channel listings to see find out what the programming is.

Does TiVo have a support line or e-mail to request that they update their program listings for Comcast in my area?

Thanks

2. mec1991

mec1991 Cranky old coot

Nov 5, 2004
    Back home...
  3. CuriousMark

CuriousMark Forum Denizen

Jan 13, 2005
    SoCal
    Did you repeat guided setup and select the lineup from your cable provider that includes the HD channels?

4. Atlanta Graphic

Atlanta Graphic Member

Jul 31, 2003
    I didn't explain my problem clearly. The channels do show up on the channel guide, just there is no programming information for the channel.
    For example, the channel guide does display "TCMHD" for Turner Classic Movies HD, but only "to be announced" for the program description.

5. LoadStar

LoadStar LOAD"*",8,1

Jul 24, 2001
    Milwaukee, WI

Advertisements

Force a connection to TiVo. If the program info doesn't show up sometime after the call, you'll probably have to do a lineup request.

6. Atlanta Graphic

Atlanta Graphic Member

Jul 31, 2003
    How do you do a line up request?