Replacing U-Verse but need TNT, TBS, USA

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by larry5601, Jul 17, 2015.

1. larry5601

larry5601 New Member

Jul 14, 2015

Advertisements

I was hoping to replace my u-verse with an Antenna and streaming. I have the Antenna taken care of and get great reception. My problem is that half of the shows that I watch are on TNT, TBS and USA. The only place I have found to get these shows is sling TV and they don't have USA. Is there a way to get TIVO to connect to sling TV.

It is way to expensive to buy they all from Amazon, I might a well keep u-verse

2. SHergenrader

SHergenrader New Member

Jun 30, 2015
    Who is your ISP?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

3. SHergenrader

SHergenrader New Member

Jun 30, 2015
    The reason I ask is I recently dropped Directv. I was paying $68 a month for comcast Internet. For an extra $15 dollars a month I get around 50 channels, including TNT, TBS and USA, plus my Internet speed is 75mbps. So for $85 a month I get Internet and tv.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

4. Bigg

Bigg Cord Cutter

Oct 30, 2003
    Hartford-...
    SlingTV does not work on TiVo. You can get it on a Roku though. If you want to watch cable shows, then well, you're going to need cable (or U-Verse and their crappy DVR).

5. ThAbtO

ThAbtO TiVoholic by the bay TCF Club

Apr 6, 2000
    SF Bay Area

Advertisements

You can't get those networks OTA.

6. UCLABB

UCLABB Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    Riverside, CA
    You can get at least some episodes online and then you can watch on a PC or tablet or cast it to a TV. I think it is worth it to spend money on at least some regular service, but that's me. I get very possible channel and all premiums because I don't mind the cost.