Remotely change show priority in OnePass Manager ?

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by Thom, Jan 14, 2019 at 8:13 AM.

1. Thom

Thom Unemployed and loving it !

Jun 5, 2000
    Southern Calif.
    Is there a way to remotely change a recording priority in the OnePass Manager?

I have some remote Roamios that I access via my living room Roamio. I just added a OnePass for a new show via the TiVo Online function at TiVo.com. But I don't see a way to change the recording priority via TiVo.com or via the TiVo app on my phone.

Anyone know a way to do this remotely rather than connecting the Roamio to a TV and using the remote?

2. HerronScott

HerronScott Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2002
    Staunton, VA
    In TiVo Online, go to the OnePass Manager and check the 1P that you want to move and then you can drag it to where you want it. It's somewhat similar in the app except that instead of checking it, you press and hold on the 3 bars on the right side of the 1P and drag and drop it (at least on the Android app).

Scott

3. TonyD79

TonyD79 Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2002
    Columbia, MD
    The app should have a list of one passes under manage. On the right there are three lines for each pass. Drag the pass from the lines. This is on iPhone.

4. Thom

Jun 5, 2000
    Southern Calif.
    Drag and drop did not work for me, using my Android phone browser with TiVo.com.

5. Thom

Jun 5, 2000
    Southern Calif.
    This worked for me using my Android phone. Thanks.

6. HerronScott

HerronScott Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2002
    Staunton, VA
    Yep, just tried that from my Android tablet and doesn't work but works from my PC with IE. Of course, it you have an Android device, you have the app available (which you get reminded of if you log into the website from the Android device!). :)

Scott

krkaufman likes this.
  7. reneg

reneg Active Member

Jun 19, 2002
    I use kmttg, but it requires a PC on the network with the Tivos.

kpeters59 likes this.