Remote Code for Samsung Home Theater

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by pohara8, Nov 7, 2015.

1. pohara8

pohara8 New Member

May 29, 2015

Advertisements

Hey guys,
    I've been having a lot of trouble finding the code to control my Samsung av receiver with my Tivo mini remote. I've tried all of the codes supplied by TiVo, although some of them don't register (the remote does not blink three or four times to confirm the code). Any help would be greatly appreciated. Additionally, I have another setup in my house with a TiVo hdxl and a different Samsung av receiver that is 5 years older and I can't get a code for that either. Thanks

2. ceenAg05

ceenAg05 New Member

Jan 28, 2016
    Did you ever have any luck? I just set mine up last night and most of the codes Tivo shows to try on the on screen guide don't register in the remote. Anything in the 2000 range does not blink at the end to confirm the code, but rather blinks once after about the third button push. Really seems they are trying to force you to buy a more expensive remote by sending a crippled one with the system.

3. heifer624

heifer624 Member

Jul 12, 2009
    Florida's...
    Most newer Samsung stuff is 0305 & 1304.

4. ceenAg05

ceenAg05 New Member

Jan 28, 2016
    Unfortunately neither one of those codes worked. I've had this home theater for several years, so I'm not sure why the code should be that rare.

5. heifer624

heifer624 Member

Jul 12, 2009
    Florida's...