Recording random shows; suggestions are off

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by cajngirl, Jan 24, 2016.

1. cajngirl

cajngirl New Member

Jan 15, 2015

Advertisements

I have a Tivo Premiere Elite. It has started recording random shows even though the setting says "No, don't record TiVo suggestions". I also checked WishList Searches. I have one WishList with keywords "Robot, Christian Slater" and Upcoming says there are no shows matching. Next I checked Collections since they seem to all be part of the sitcom collection, but that isn't set to record either.

Will and Grace, Gilligan's Island, Welcome Back Kotter, Family Matters, and all sorts of other shows are trying to record. I seriously doubt those have anything to do with my one WishList, but I turned off auto-record to test the theory. They're still there. They appear in the list with a single check mark.

I'm sure I'm missing something, but I have no idea what that is. Can someone help?

Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
  2. cajngirl

cajngirl New Member

Jan 15, 2015
    Disregard this. I found the issue. Although Sitcom was not set to auto-record from the Collections menu, it was in my OnePass Manager. There is no telling what I clicked to get that there, but it is deleted now so I'm guessing that will solve the problem.