Real World Sydney

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by ArizonaAmy, Aug 3, 2007.

1. ArizonaAmy

ArizonaAmy Member

May 26, 2005
    Phoenix, AZ
    Just a heads-up...the preview show for Real World Sydney is titled "Going Down Under: A First Look at Real World Sydney" so it won't be picked up by Real World SPs. It's repeated often on MTV if you didn't catch the premiere.

The actual Sydney season begins airing Wed 8/8.

-Amy

2. mtnagel

mtnagel Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2003
    Cincinnati, OH
    Thanks for the heads up. My RW SP is set to record the new show, but not this. Seems pretty stupid of MTV to do that, but then again, they are awful about guide data and episode info, so it doesn't surprise me.

3. Wekiva

Wekiva New Member

Aug 6, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Did anyone miss the last few episodes of Reunion Real World Las Vegas? We suddenly noticed that we didn't get the last 2 or so episodes...bummer.

4. mtnagel

mtnagel Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2003
    Cincinnati, OH
    I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm thinking about cancelling my SP for the Real World. While watching this special, I found myself bored. I think I'm just getting sick of the fighting and the sex (yes, I realize that's the whole point of the show). Maybe I'm getting too old for it (I'm turning 30 this year). Plus, we have a 12 year old daughter, that I don't want her to think that that is what the actual real world is like (it isn't is it?). And this is someone who's seen almost every single season (there were a couple I missed when I didn't have cable), but I'm pretty sure I caught marathons of them when I did get it back. Anyway, maybe I'll watch the first couple episodes to see if I find any compelling reason to continue watching.

5. WhiskeyTango

WhiskeyTango New Member

Sep 20, 2006
    New Jersey
    You didn't miss much. It pretty much sucked.

6. mattack

mattack Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2001
    sunnyvale
    I think they didn't rerun the last few episodes as much as they reran the others.. plus I know that at least a couple of my attempted recordings were of some other show.. (i.e. MTV changed shows after the schedules went out.)