Random Rearranging of OnePass by Tivo

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by Tapper69, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Jun 3, 2015 #1 of 12
    Tapper69

Tapper69 New Member

Jun 27, 2010

Advertisements

Over the past month, some of my OnePasses have been rearranged into a different priority by Tivo and not me. This has happened twice. Anyone else experience this? Mostly happens with my Wishlist priorities.

2. Jun 3, 2015 #2 of 12
    Alphi

Alphi Member

Dec 11, 2004
    Grand...
    It's happened twice to me as well. Now I'll be watching more closely to see how long until it happens again.

3. Sep 5, 2015 #3 of 12
    Tapper69

Tapper69 New Member

Jun 27, 2010
    Happened again today. Somehow my 53 OnePasses were scrambled again by Tivo.

4. Sep 6, 2015 #4 of 12
    krkaufman

krkaufman TDL shepherd

Nov 25, 2003
    Have you used the TiVo Online OnePass Manager to manage your OnePasses? I've had some similar hiccups when trying to reorder my OnePasses via that interface. I pretty much try to do the bulk of my 1P management through the TV UI, now.

5. Sep 6, 2015 #5 of 12
    CoxInPHX

CoxInPHX COX Communications

Jan 14, 2011
    Phoenix, AZ

Advertisements

Yes, both my XL4 and Roamio Pro OnePasses are all messed up.
    I do not use the Android App or TiVo Online to rearrange OPs. I do create new ones and sometimes Modify a single OnePass, but never move them around.

I have arranged them back a few times, but they keep getting re-ordered.

I thought I was going crazy.

6. Sep 7, 2015 #6 of 12
    Tapper69

Tapper69 New Member

Jun 27, 2010
    I only use the Tivo iPhone or iPad app in addition to mainly using the Tivo box directly. Maybe the mobile app is causing the problem then. I'll have to experiment. Thanks for the idea.

7. Sep 7, 2015 #7 of 12
    jth tv

jth tv Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2014
    Recently, I noticed a several shows out of order a couple of times in OnePass. I don't use apps or the web, just the TiVo remote. The problems were minor and easy to fix but definitely noticeable as I mainly have shows ordered by station and alphabetically. Just a few are set to low priority so they are the ones to get skipped if there is a conflict. I am not recording much these pre fall season days so it did Not cause recording problems.

I won't be happy though if there is a problem once the fall season is in full swing.

8. Oct 8, 2015 #8 of 12
    CoxInPHX

CoxInPHX COX Communications

Jan 14, 2011
    Phoenix, AZ
    I noticed again today many of my 1Ps have been rearranged, with many that were in the 50 range, moved to the bottom of the list in the 180-200 range.

9. worachj

worachj Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2006
    Eagan, MN
    Just reporting a problem...

Last night, some of my OnePasses were moved to a different priority. Seems like my last 10 OnePasses were move into a higher priority. Five other ones were randomly moved. In total about 15 OnePasses were moved.

There were no software update or changes made that I could tell and I don't use TiVo.com or any apps.

10. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    It happens. Maybe twice a year or so. Cosmic rays?

11. CCourtney

CCourtney Member

Mar 28, 2006
    El Dorado...
    Hum, I've never seen it happen. That said I don't take a deep look at it, and just make sure that my 'cable channel' based shows are pushed to the back of the list as those usually get repeated multiple times through the week and it'll just pick up the next showing.

12. WorldBandRadio

WorldBandRadio Active Member

Dec 20, 2010

I've seen it a number of times (greater than 5 less than 15). I cannot correlate the randomizing with anything that I do or have done. It just appears that some updates like to screw with my recording priorities.

I don't really keep track of this particular bug because, at least for now, it's not been deleting anything.